The trademarks, names and logos (collectively trademark) displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Tamashee. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of Tamashee. The trademarks are protected by copyright as a collective work under UAE copyright laws and other international jurisdictions.
License to Use the Site
Unless otherwise stated, all intellectual property materials, including, but not limited to, images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, and written and other materials that appear as part of the Site (collectively, the Contents), are owned and licensed by Tamashee.
You may view, download and print the Contents from the Site for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this Site (including republication on another Site);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the Site;
- show any material from the Site in public; and
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit
- material on the Site for a commercial purpose.
Use of the Site
You warrant to Tamashee that:
- you are legally capable and you have full authority, power and capacity to agree to the terms of sale;
- the information provided in your order is accurate and complete;
- you will be able to accept delivery of the products; and you are at least 18 years of age or are accessing the Site under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
The Site is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Tamashee makes no representations or warranties in relation to the Site or the information and materials provided on the Site.
You hereby indemnify and hold harmless Tamashee, along with its officers, directors, employees and suppliers from and against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including attorneys' fees), which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your to your use of the Site.
Tamashee may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of the Site from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on the Site. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be interpreted and governed by the laws in force in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Right to Refuse
Tamashee reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org