As part of Tamashee’s efforts to highlight beautiful components of The Arabian Peninsula, Tamashee organized a trip to Al Jawf, KSA.
Al Jawf trip to Saudi Arabia included:
- A visit to old Sakaka which included Zaabal castle, old district of Al Dhelea, Sisera Nabbatean well, mountain rock carvings.
- A visit to old Dawmat Al Jandal which included Marid castle, Omar Bin Al Khattab mosque, Dawmat Al Jandal lake.
- Experience a local Dabka dance and some traditional dances such as Ardha and Samry.
- Trying local food such as Mansaf and local dessert called Batseela.
- A visit to craftswomen who work on traditional weaving called Sadu.
- A visit to the ladies technical and vocational skill college.
- A visit to Al Rajajeel neolithic site (Saudi stone henge).
- A visit to the olive oil festival and olive farms.
- A visit to an olive mill and a traditional date market.